2013年1月12日星期六

chibi maker~

First, I want to introduce this Anime Face Maker~~ ><
It can changing the clothes, the face, the hair and anything that you like~
you also can create it become your lovely anime characters~
of course, nothing is perfect, so maybe you can't find the clothes or whatever you want...
but chibi + anime face is so cute, so I think you all will like it~ >w<
now I give the URL~

http://gen8.deviantart.com/art/Chibi-Maker-346025144

enjoy it~
if you finish create, you also can save it~ pls be enjoy~

now I post some pictures that the chibi anime I make it~~><

--Hatsune Miku--
 this is the different clothes~~><

--Yuki Nagato--

--BRS(Black Rock Shooter)--
I love this anime character so much~>w<

--Kuroyuki Hime--


all also got a little bit different, because nothing is perfect~

and now is my friend make it~

--Senjougahara Hitagi--



all this is soooooooo..........cuteeee!!!!>< love it so muchhhh~~>w<

and now I got to go already~~ enjoy it!
Bye~:)







没有评论:

发表评论